New Date Added - 9th September 2018
Join SMSF Specialist™ and Your Money columnist Rowan Jones in a FREE SMSF Masterclass.
Do you think your SMSF should be doing better or need more support to get the most out of your SMSF? Then come along and listen as SMSF Specialist™ and Your Money columnist Rowan Jones explains in simple easy to understand language strategies to put in place to help protect and grow your family’s money.
When: Sunday the 9th September 2018. 8:45am (for 9:00am start) to 12pm
Where: Level 18, Alluvion Building, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA
Registrations: Please click HERE to register for your FREE tickets. Registration is essential
Parking: The closest paid carparks are the Convention Centre and Westralia Square
Public Transport: Elizabeth Quay train / bus station is a 500m walk to the venue
How to Invest your SMSF Like a Professional
- Insights on how to diversify your SMSF across asset classes
- Should you be using Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- How we positioning our clients’ portfolios
Estate & Succession Planning for your SMSF
- The most common mistake we see and how to avoid them
- Steps to ensure your intended beneficiaries, and not the tax man, end up with your super
- What a succession plan for your SMSF looks like
Strategies in the Changed Superannuation Environment
- Is super still the best place for your retirement assets?
- Making sure you are not missing the easy wins
- Current strategies being implemented