Join SMSF Specialist™ and Your Money columnist Rowan Jones in a FREE SMSF Masterclass.
Are you worried about potentially losing your franking credits or just think your SMSF could be doing better? Then come along and listen as SMSF Specialist™ and Your Money columnist Rowan Jones explains in simple easy to understand language strategies to put in place to help protect and grow your family’s money.
When: Saturday the 23rd of March or Sunday the 24th of March 2019
Morning Session: 9:00am to 12:00pm (please arrive 8:45am for a 9:00am start)
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm to 4:30pm (please arrive 1:15pm for a 1:30 start)
Where: Level 18, Alluvion Building, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA
Refreshments: Complementary morning or afternoon tea will be provided
Saturday Morning Session
Saturday Afternoon Session
Sunday Morning Session
Parking: The closest paid carparks are the Convention Centre and Westralia Square
Public Transport: Elizabeth Quay train / bus station is a 500m walk to the venue
How to Invest your SMSF Like a Professional
- Does your investment strategy need to change if you lose your franking credits?
- Insights on how to diversify your SMSF across asset classes
- How we positioning our clients’ portfolios
Estate & Succession Planning for your SMSF
- The most common mistake we see and how to avoid them
- Steps to ensure your intended beneficiaries, and not the tax man, end up with your super
- What a succession plan for your SMSF looks like
Strategies in the Changed Superannuation Environment
- Is super still the best place for your retirement assets?
- Making sure you are not missing the easy wins
- Current strategies being implemented